You may not realize that there are garage door openers that can be wall mounted. If your garage has limited ceiling space or if you just want to free up your garage ceiling for whatever reason, you can still utilitize the latest technology in garage door openers. Liftmaster, one of our most respected suppliers, offers this type of opener. The Liftmaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space and is available with an optional power standby power system that continues working even when the power goes out.
- MyQ® technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your needs
- Ultra-quiet eliminates sound and vibration through the ceiling – perfect if you have a home with a room above or next to the garage.
- Wall mount design frees the garage ceiling of hanging operators and rails and opens up the space for additional storage – ideal for cathedral or obstructed ceilings.
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay.
- Lifetime motor and 5-year parts warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
- Power Lock Deadbolt ensures the door cannot be forced open.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.